FAQ COPC DESCOMPTES
Can I invite family or friends to join the portal?
Check if you find the option "Invite" in your portal. If you have invitations available, enter the names and email addresses of the people you want to invite and they will receive your invitation.
What should I do if I don't receive the account activation email?
The reasons why you haven't received the account activation email may be:
- The email was blocked by your spam filter: check if the email is in your spam folder. If it is, add the sender to your authorized contacts.
- Email was blocked by your company: it is possible that your company's computer system is blocking the emails sent through through the portal. Check this information with the person in charge of managing the portal.
- Other blocks: if you are not in any of the previous situations, please contact us through the form in the section User Service of your portal.
What can I do if my password/user name doesn't work?
- You can recover your password or username at the following link: Recover password.
- If you don't receive the email with the account recovery, please contact us through the section User service of your portal.
Manage my data
How can I change my data?
You can change your details in your "Profile" in the"My Data" section of your portal.
Can I change my password?
You can change your password in your "Profile" in the "My Data" section of your portal.
Can I change my email?
You can change your email in your "Profile" in the "My Data" section of your portal.
How can I unsubscribe from the portal's communication service?
Open one of the last communications you received, and you will see at the bottom: "You received this communication because you registered to our subscription service. Are you no longer interested? Access this link." Click on the link and you will be able to unsubscribe. Remember that you can unsubscribe from "Profile" in the "My data" section of your portal.
Why have I stopped receiving the portal's emails?
Due to the processing that certain email servers perform, sometimes valid messages are treated as junk mail (email or spam). We advise you that if you stop receiving communications from the portal you should check if they are in your junk email or spam folder and add the sender to the list of authorized email and you will continue to receive all our news.
What do I have to take into account when publishing content?
Before uploading any content on the Platform, you must first make sure that you have all the necessary permissions for its publication (image reproduction rights of the those shown, possible intellectual property rights of photographs or any other protected creation, use of trademarks, etc.) as well as making sure that the content complies with the rules of the service, promotion or competition in which you are publishing.
Who is responsible for the correct publication of content?
The user is the sole person responsible for ensuring the correct publication of content on the Platform. Should you be concerned about a possible violation of rights regarding content on the Platform, please inform Vip District through the Customer Support department. Likewise, should Vip District have reason to believe that content has been published incorrectly, it may deactivate its publication as a preventive measure until the necessary investigations have been carried out.